Thursday 10 May 2012

LG At Timezone.

During the holidays my Mum left for Australia.
My Dad, Brother and I were left in the pigsty for the next 4 days.
We finally thought we weren’t going to lounge around all day we were actually going to do something!
We decided to go to TIMEZONE.
Dad had lent his car to my Opa (my Grandfather is dutch) So we had to take my Mum’s Bomb!
Finally the groaning car came to A full Halt.
I was so excited that I Rushed over to the counter and I asked if I could buy some tokens.
He gave me Ten of them!
I dashed over to Slam-A-Winner but then I turned my head around and I saw all the people frantically spending there money on the games non-stop and soon after it was all over for them!
So I decided I was Going to spend my money slowly.
I inserted my first dollar into Slam-A-Winner and the game started.
Slam-A-Winner is where you have to try land balls into the holes, all the holes have numbers on them and whatever hole you land the ball in you win that amount of tickets.
I hit the red button and my first ball fell directly into the 100 hole!
I hit it again and it sadly fell into the 10 hole.
I hit it for the last time and to my surprise it landed straight into the Jackpot, the Jackpot value was 167!
Suddenly 277 tickets squirted out the ticket slot!
I was blown away, 277 tickets!
Next I went to Deal Or No Deal, it’s my favorite game.
My wish has always been to win the 200 ticket brief case which is the most you can win!
I put my 2 dollars in and the games started.
I picked my personal case and not long after I was sitting in front of the last 2 cases, 75 and 200!
I couldn’t believe that I was this close to getting that 200 in my case!
I thought to myself, “I have at least 75 but at the same time I desperately wanted that 200 so I couldn’t stand sitting in front of torture so I just opened my case and inside was 200 200 200 200 200!
I was so excited that I screamed!
My wish had been for filled!
This was my dream come true!
I had finally done it!
Then 200 tickets started to squirt out for miles non-stop.
After about a minute it finally stopped squirting out!
What a sight!
It was Outrageous.
The tickets went for about 13 1/2 meters!
  After about 30 minutes of playing more games I went to the ticket machine.
I inserted my first roll of tickets.
At high speed it literally flung the tickets right out of my hands!
The counter was going up the highest I had ever seen!
100 200 250 600 800 900 999 1000!
 Finally the counter came to a stop.
1174 tickets!
I had never got that many EVER in my life!
It was PHENOMENAL, CRAZY.
Then a little receipt popped out through a little slot.
It read You have won 1174 tickets.
I walked over to the counter and asked the lady there “Can I please receive my prizes now”?
She replied “Of course”.
She grabbed her key and walked with me over to the prize cabinet.
I chose A make yourself cardboard car, 2 stamps, a bowling pin money box, a polystyrene dinosaur model that can fly, a sticker album and 2 more bouncy balls.
I was completely spoiled!
“This had been an amazing day” I Thought as the doors of timezone flapped closed.

No comments: