Tuesday 8 May 2012

Holiday recount


In the holidays I was excited.I was going to Arzan's house on the Saturday 2:00pm.We played xbox  
 Xbox 360 Kinect. The first game I played was Joy Ride.we played the stunt one called Paradise Pipes in pro. Arzan won the first round,then I won the second round.A few minutes later,we play kinect sports.first we played track and field. Next we played table tennis.I lost and Arzan won, Next we played Sonic Unleashed. That game was fun.I went home at 5:00.I had a great time at Arzan’s house.Arzan was the champion of boxing and he beat the champion so he won the championships.

During the holidays I also stayed home.I played on my computer,I played on Y8.com and I played Super Drift 3D .It wasn’t actually on 3D. Sometimes I couldn’t control the car and the car hit the walls.this happened two times and it went BANG! BANG!.I liked that car game.It was fun.

During the second week, I was very excited .I was going to the Hoyts Cinemas with Mum,Marco(my little brother) and I was going to watch The Lorax in 2D. First we needed to buy a ticket. It cost $36.We were early for the movies so we went to Hannahs to buy shoes for my mum.When it was 12:30pm we went back to the cinemas and we gave the tickets to the man then we went to cinemas number 2.I sat on on seat E21,Mum E20 and Marco E19.It was nearly about to start.My mum bought popcorn to eat while we were watching The Lorax.the funny part was when the little guy was sitting on a car that was long and the fat guys were driving the car.The little guy was so funny when he got hit in the face by of boiling hot water.I had a happy day when I went to the Cinemas.

No comments: