Monday 12 March 2012

My Present from LG

In the weekend LG went to the Pakuranga Night Markets. On his visit his family found some Quail eggs. So they decided to try some and LG brought one in for me to try. I wasn't too sure on what it was going to taste like but I had to give it a go.

My present wrapped my favourite colours, Red and Black.

















Nearly as big as my ring.



















Fits on my ring!





This is the smallest pot that I have.  The quail's egg looks tiny!

Cooked and peeled.  Still not keen!

Hmm, looks just like a chickens egg.

Still not to keen!

Ok, here I go . . .

Nearly in my mouth . . .

now chew . . .

done it!  Not too bad!

Ok, have to prove that I eat the whole egg.

Actually it was quite yum!
Thanks LG!


1 comment:

Room28 said...

That Quail egg looks disgusting to me!!! I.R